Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Moist and delicious. Great for holiday dinners.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini, drained
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained well
- Beat eggs until fluffy, add sugar, vanilla, oil, zucchini. Sift dry ingredients and add to egg mixture. Blend well.
- Add pineapple, raisins, and nuts and mix well.
- Bake in 2 well greased loaf pans for 1 hour at 350 degrees.