Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Family favorite - you can add many other veggies to your liking.
- 4 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Line a 9/13" pan with the crescent roll mixture (press this out to the edges of the pan).
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Saute zucchini, onion and margarine for about 10 minutes on medium-high heat, or until the zucchini is tender.
- Add the parsely flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, oregano, eggs, mozzarella, tomatoes and mushrooms (if desired) to the saute pan.
- Once mixed and the cheese has melted put the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Cook in pre-heated oven until the pie crust is golden brown (approximately 20 minutes).