Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Still trying to figure out what to do with the zucchini? Here's a great dish that is absolutely delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly butter one 9 inch pie plate.
- In a medium bowl mix zucchini, buttermilk baking mix, tomato, corn, onion, cheese and eggs together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Do not cover the dish while it is cooking.
- Serve warm.
This is outstanding. I used egg beaters and fat free cheddar cheese, but it still tasted like a "holiday" dish. Just terrific.