Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We finally convinced my grandma to write down some of her recipes!
Make and share this Zucchini Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cheese, oil, milk, onion, eggs and parsley.
- Stir in the bisquick and zucchini.
- Spray a large (rectangular, 9x13) baking dish with Pam or olive oil.
- Add mixture to dish.
- Place slices of tomato on top of the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1/2 hour or until brown on top.