Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Me and my old college roommates found this recipe, but we changed some stuff around. I didn't used to like zucchini, but this is soooo good and sooo easy! If you want more of one veggie, and less of another, this recipe is forgiving and you can substitute!
- 1 large zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 3⁄4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart, chopped (optional)
- Mix everything together!
- Put in a 9" greased pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
This was OK, but I was expecting something a little more quiche-like. This was definitely more bread-ish. I did add the artichoke hearts (marinated) and was glad that I did. It added some flavor.