Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came from a very good cook where I worked. She always shared this during zucchini season.. I freeze zucchini and have this all year long..Easy and delicious!
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and cooked till soft
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon, lightly sprinkled on top if desired
- nutmeg, lightly sprinkled on top if desired
- Dump all ingredients into a blender or food processor and mix well.
- Pour into 9" unbaked pie crust.and bake at 425* for 10 minutes.lower heat and bake at 350* for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Test for doneness as you would pumpkin pie.knife inserted in center comes out clean.
it had a very good taste. Very easy to make.