Zucchini, Peppers, and Tomatoes
- Wash, trim, and slice zucchini.
- Salt zucchini lightly and allow to drain for about ten minutes, then pat dry.
- Heat the butter and oil, sauté onions until wilted.
- Add the zucchini and peppers, cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, herbs, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- If the tomatoes are especially juicy, cook briefly over high heat to reduce pan juices.
- Remove from heat, stir in optional feta and olives or parmesan, if desired.