Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Gooseberry Patch Old-Fashioned Country Cookies.
Top Review by jillieb
I think the problem some others were having were the mixing directons, which I submitted a change, The original directions seemed oddly written and in a straange order. Made these yesterday and thought they were great! Can't even tell there's zucchimi in them! Nice soft cookie..a nice change of pace from the normal peanut butter cookie! Will definetly make these again!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup grated unpeeled zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, cream margarine, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add in egg and vanilla; stir to combine. Stir in zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients; stir to combine.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill dough for at least 2 hours.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375Â° oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.