Top Review by 904971
I have tried vege fritters before and could not make them turn out right. But this was easy and worked perfectly, even for someone who does not cook! Yummy to! Husband and twin toddler boys liked them and wanted more!
- 1 cup Bisquick or 1 cup other baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Bisquick, cheese, salt, eggs, zucchini and onion in a mixing bowl.
- Blend well. Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of zucchini mixture into skillet.
- Fry for 3 to 5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Place browned patties on a paper towel.
- Add more butter to skillet when necessary for additional batches.
- Serves 5 to 6.
- Marina Sauce: See Recipe #30903.