Recipe by InnerHarmonyNutrition
I use a gadget called Tsumapro (spiral slicer) to make vegetable pasta, but you really don’t need such a fancy tool. You could use a mandolin, vegetable peeler or good old knife. For more healthy gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog: www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemons or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 zucchini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients except for zucchini and salt to make pesto.
- Slice zucchini squash into pasta using a spiral slicer, mandolin or knife.
- In a bowl, place zucchini pasta and salt and mix.
- Add the pesto and mix.
- Infuse love and serve!