1/2 Photos of Zucchini Pasta
This is a great way to use up all that extra zucchini you have! Turn it into pasta! This dish is so good and easy! And for all you low-carbers out there, it fits the bill perfectly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice clean, unpeeled zucchini into ribbons, using a vegetable peeler, and turning the zucchini as you go.
- 2Warm 1 TBSP olive oil in a saucepan, on medium heat.
- 3Saute the garlic briefly, and add tomatoes and oregano.
- 4Simmer uncovered for a few minutes.
- 5Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet.
- 6Add the zucchini.
- 7Stir for several minutes, until zucchini is soft.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste, then mix in the sauce.
- 9Add the sausage, stir well.
- 10Stir in basil, and transfer to a serving dish.
- 11Top with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.0
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 201.2 mg
- Sodium 1067.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: