Recipe by Tybooty
This is a quick winner at my house even for my husband who doesn't like veggies! It is a great not too heavy pasta dish that pleases every time.
- 16 ounces linguine
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- parmesan cheese (lots)
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta in salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking, make long carrot strips using a veggie peeler and shred the zucchini with a cheese grater.
- Drain the pasta.
- Using the pasta pot, heat the olive oil, then add red pepper flakes, garlic, veggies, salt and pepper.
- Add pasta and toss, if you need more oil, add it now.
- Toss with a whole bunch of parmesan cheese (the more the better!).
- You can add chicken, prosciutto, shrimp, mushrooms, broccoli, peas, the list goes on and on and on.