Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you love zucchini and Parmesan cheese, then you will love these delicious pancakes. Serve with a side order of sour cream.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano (or to taste)
- salt and pepper (I use seasoning salt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini (squeeze out some of the moisture from zucchini)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 small onion, minced (or use about 3 green onions, finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except butter and oil.
- In a skillet, melt butter and oil to medium-high; drop zucchini mixture by cupfuls into skillet.
- Press lightly to flatten.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.