- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (splenda)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Add zucchini and stir until coated.
- Combine the eggs, milk and oil, stir into zucchini mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire rack.