Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Muffins that use zucchini and are flavored with dill and parmesean. Lovely!
Make and share this Zucchini Parmesan Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Add zucchini and stir until coated.
- Combine the eggs, milk and oil, stir into zucchini mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire rack.