1/1 Photo of Zucchini Parmesan
This is for all of you "eggplant parmesan" people! And especially for those of you with an abundance of garden fresh zucchini to use up, like myself! This is delicious! I like it even better than eggplant parm now and I didn't think that were possible! And even my husband who does not like eggplant loved this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Dip zucchini slices in egg and then coat with breadcrumb mixture and bake on cookie sheets drizzled with olive oil until golden brown, approximately 10 minutes on each side.
- 3Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Put one layer of"breaded" zucchini slices on top and coat with more sauce and a generous sprinkling of both cheeses.
- 5Repeat this procedure to use up all the zucchini.
- 6Cover with tin foil and bake approximately 30 minutes or until top layer of cheese is melted at 375 degrees.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 102.2 mg
- Sodium 1624.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g