Recipe by bmcnichol
This is a favorite side dish of my family.
Top Review by mama smurf
I followed the instructions and made no changes....love this dish!!!! This is so easy and yet great for company or anytime. Definately going into my Favorites of 2013. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 411.06 g can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add zucchini and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 9-10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and mixture is heated through.
- Sprinkle with as much parmesan cheese as you like (I never measure it).