Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
"The wonderful, complementary flavors of zucchini, onions and garlic are brought together with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese in this bubbly, baked creation." Stolen from someone's blog.
- 2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 453.59 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large pot boil the zucchini until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is tender.
- Combine the zucchini, onion and garlic in a 9x12 inch casserole dish, and mix well.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the mixture and stir well.
- Top with mozzarella cheese (use more or less depending on your preference).
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
Parmesan cheese and zucchini pair together very well.
This side dish is so yummy. I used marinara sauce. Thanks Chef Lulu :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game