1/1 Photo of Zucchini Parmesan
Chef Lulu13's Note:
"The wonderful, complementary flavors of zucchini, onions and garlic are brought together with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese in this bubbly, baked creation." Stolen from someone's blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a large pot boil the zucchini until tender; drain.
- 3Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is tender.
- 4Combine the zucchini, onion and garlic in a 9x12 inch casserole dish, and mix well.
- 5Pour the spaghetti sauce over the mixture and stir well.
- 6Top with mozzarella cheese (use more or less depending on your preference).
- 7Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 177.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese