- 2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large pot boil the zucchini until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is tender.
- Combine the zucchini, onion and garlic in a 9x12 inch casserole dish, and mix well.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the mixture and stir well.
- Top with mozzarella cheese (use more or less depending on your preference).
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.