Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy and tasty way to make use of an abundant summer vegetable.
- 2 -3 ounces pancetta, slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 medium zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Chop the pancetta slices and cook in a small skillet over medium heat until crispy. Drain bits on paper towels.
- In a larger skillet, melt butter.
- Saute zucchini in butter for 3-4 minutes. Add cheese, pancetta, salt and pepper.
- Combine and serve warm.
Delicious and easy. Didn't have pancetta, so subbed canadian bacon. thanks for sharing
So simple. So quick. So delicious. I just happened to have some pancetta to use up; this was perfect. Thanks for posting.