Recipe by iris5555
I saw this pizza on Bobby Flay's Throwdown and it looked so good. It also tastes very good! The pancetta adds an especially nice flavor.
- 7 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 slices pancetta (thin slices)
- 2 inches zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces cream cheese with herbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a pizza stone on the floor or the lowest rack of your oven.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Pat the pizza dough into a 12-inch diameter circle and place it on a peel.
- Spread on the heavy cream, then the mozzarella. Place the pancetta slices on so there is pancetta on each slice of pizza (6 slices).
- Finally add the zucchini and chunks of the cream cheese.
- Slide the pizza onto the stone and bake for 8 for 10 minutes.