Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Light pancakes to make as a side dish; different but not too different. I love them!
- 3 cups grated zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, minced or 3⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- 3 tablespoons flour
- butter or butter-flavored cooking spray
- Mix zucchin with salt and let stand for 1 hour. Squeeze moisture from zucchini.
- Beat eggs; add zucchini, cheese, mint, flour and pepper to taste.
- Fry in butter, 1 tbsp batter at a time (small cakes), turning to brown both sides.