Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family loves these pancakes! I serve them as a side dish when we're having chicken, steak or pork chops. I don't remember where I got this recipe - I've been making these pancakes for about 20 years.
- 2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients, except butter, in order listed.
- Heat butter, 1 T.
- for each batch of pancakes, in a large skillet or griddle.
- Pour 1/4 C.
- batter into skillet, cook until light brown, flip and cook the second side.
- Serve immediately.
oh these were so good. I followed the recipe exactly and served them with soy marinated grilled pork chops. Will definitely make these again. Thanks Judy for sharing this recipe.
Another recipe I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet! I made these many times last summer and even froze zucchini in the right portions to make them during the winter. (Works well. Just drain the zucchini and add the liquid back in as needed.) Thanks for sharing!
I have been making these for years also, my family loves them. I use canola to fry them in, other than that the recipe is the same. Oh, I do add garlic powder to mine.