Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
It's almost zucchini time!!!!! I believe this is a recipe from MSN.com. These are great served with sour cream on the side for dipping.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini (well drained)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- Drain zucchini well.
- Mix all ingredients to a potato pancake-like consistency.
- Heat oil or butter in frying pan.
- Drop 2 tablespooons batter per pancake into pan.
- Press down lightly to flatten.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.