Top Review by imatrad
These are delicious! I didn't add the baking powder, and substituted fresh parsley for the dill, because I had it. Added a bit of granulated garlic too. I will definitely add the baking powder next time, I just forgot it, and am anxious to see the difference. Thanks Dancer they were great!
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded (about 2 to 3 small zucchini)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 medium onion, grated
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heated skillet filmed with oil, drop mixture by spoonful, 3 at a time.
- You may need to spread them out a little with your spoon.
- When golden, turn and flatten down a bit, if they rise.
- The smell of the dill, onion, and parmesan cheese sends my spouse into a feeding frenzy.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.