1/1 Photo of Zucchini Pancakes
This recipe makes a fair amount of patties, but you won't have to worry about that, half will be gone before they even make it to the table lol! Yield is only estimated depending on the size of your patties. One small minced yellow onion can be replaced for the green onions. see Kittencal's Seasoned Dry Italian Breadcrumbs
My Private Note
cakes ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb (more if needed)
- 2 -3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (can use more!)
- salt and black pepper
- 1 cup flour (may need more)
- oil (for frying)
- 1Squeeze out any excess moisture from the shredded zucchini with you hands and place in a large bowl.
- 2In a small bowl whisk together egg and melted butter until well combined; add to the zucchini mixture.
- 3Add in the bread crumbs, onions, Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese; mix well to combine (if the mixture is too soft add in a small amount more bread crumbs or enough to hold the patties together) then season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- 4Shape the mixture into desired size patties.
- 5Place the 1 cup flour in a shallow dish then dredge/coat the patties with flour.
- 6Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Fry the patties on both sides until browned.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (735 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning