Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Zucchini season is almost upon us! Here's a different way to use those prolific zucchini from your garden. Recipe is from Thru the Grapevine cookbook by the Junior League of Elmira.
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour (more if needed)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- Drain zucchini; put in bowl and mix in rest of ingredients.
- If mixture is too thin, add more flour.
- Fry like pancakes, over medium heat until brown.