1/3 Photos of Zucchini Pancakes
An attempt to get some more vegetables into my kids. I've made these with various savory seasonings, (i.e., salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, rosemary). But this recipe is for the sweet version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all ingredients.
- 2heat frying pan on medium (i use non-stick, but you can lightly grease a regular pan instead).
- 3Cook batter one scoop at a time (approx 1/4 cup).
- 4Fry on each side until golden brown (2 minutes or so each side).
- 5Serve with applesauce (or syrup, or other pancake toppings).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 268.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g