From Foods with a Foriegn Flavor textbook, posted for ZWT5... Contributed by Betty G. Alexander, Norwalk, CA
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice zucchini thin (easiest if use food processor).
- 2Place salad oil in heavy 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
- 3Add zucchini, onion, green pepper and parsley flakes.
- 4Cook until zucchini is lightly browned and wilted.
- 5Add tomato sauce, basil and oregano.
- 6Simmer over low heat until mixture is moist, but not soupy.
- 7Beat eggs; add milk, salt and pepper.
- 8Pout over hot zucchini mixture.
- 9Cover and cook over low heat until eggs begin to set.
- 10Sprinkle with grated cheese and paprika.
- 11Slip under broiler until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 12Cut in wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pancake (Portugal)
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.2
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 193.9 mg
- Sodium 371.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g