Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe on fastpaleo.com. I can't wait to try this for a weekend breakfast or even a weeknight dinner.
- Shred the zucchini and squeeze out all the water.
- Mix shredded zucchini with the egg and almond flour. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a non-stick skillet, make the mixture into three pancakes.
- Cook over low heat until the inside cooks before the outside burns, about 3 minutes per side. Set aside.
- In three 4 ounce ramekins or small bowls, divide the spinach, raw egg and turkey kielbasa in each ramekin; microwave for 1 minute or until egg is at your desired level of doneness.
- Place one zucchini pancake on a plate, then add the egg/spinach/kielbasa layer on top of that, then add guacamole and diced red peppers over the top.