1/3 Photos of Zucchini Pan Rolls
1 hr 5 mins
Veggies in rolls! =0 Just right! =) I found this recipe in a local cookbook. I haven't tried making these yet but I will as soon as my zucchini are ready.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- 2Combine with warm milk.
- 3Place oil, flour, salt and zucchini into a large bowl.
- 4Add liquid all at once and stir well.
- 5Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead for 10 minutes.
- 6Top dough with 1 tbls.
- 7of oil.
- 8Cover and let rise in a warm spot until doubled.
- 9Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead slightly.
- 10Shape into rolls, place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- 11Let rise about 30 minutes.
- 12Preheat oven to 400.
- 13Place rolls on a middle rack.
- 14Lower heat to 350F and bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pan Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 54.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g