This is such a tasty and healthy snack, and so simple. Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light magazine, and a real "Keeper" in my family! Wonderful to dip in Ranch dressing too! The kids even ask for this as a snack!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients except for zucchini and milk in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Place milk in shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with Pam cooking spray. Place rack on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned and slightly crisp.