Recipe by Stacky5
This is such a tasty and healthy snack, and so simple. Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light magazine, and a real "Keeper" in my family! Wonderful to dip in Ranch dressing too! The kids even ask for this as a snack!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
These came out so crispy and the breading was the perfect combo of crumbs and cheese. Made exactly as written and would not change a thing! Cooked for the full 30 minutes and they were excellent. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 2 1⁄2 cups zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup dry Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients except for zucchini and milk in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Place milk in shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with Pam cooking spray. Place rack on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned and slightly crisp.