1/2 Photos of Zucchini Oven Chips
This is such a tasty and healthy snack, and so simple. Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light magazine, and a real "Keeper" in my family! Wonderful to dip in Ranch dressing too! The kids even ask for this as a snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine all ingredients except for zucchini and milk in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- 3Place milk in shallow bowl.
- 4Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with Pam cooking spray. Place rack on a cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 425°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned and slightly crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Oven Chips
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 154.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: