1/9 Photos of Zucchini or Yellow Squash Casserole
This is different from your usual squash recipe.A friend of mine brought it to a pot luck dinner 15 years ago and it has been a family favorite since then.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions&bell pepper in margarine for 5 minutes,add squash that has been sliced and cubed.
- 2Saute 5 min more,add tomatoes, (break up whole tomatoes) cook 5 more minutes.
- 3Add bread cubes and seasonings.
- 4Put in 2 quart casserole,sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini or Yellow Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 571.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g