Recipe by daisygrl64
Midsummer vegetables are a delight sauteed with herbs and lots of Mozzarella cheese. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
Top Review by mama smurf
This was a hit..very delicious and easy! Made this for company last night and it went fast. I used fresh basil and oregano and followed the instructions. This will be wonderful when the fresh garden zucchini and tomatoes are on. Thank you for submitting the recipe. Made for Spring PAC 214.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- in 10" skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- add remaining ingredients, except tomato and cheese.
- continue cooking stirring occasionally until zucchini is crispy tender.
- add tomato wedges, sprinkle with cheese.
- cover, let stand 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.