1/3 Photos of Zucchini & Onions With Mozzarella Cheese
Midsummer vegetables are a delight sauteed with herbs and lots of Mozzarella cheese. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in 10" skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- 2add remaining ingredients, except tomato and cheese.
- 3continue cooking stirring occasionally until zucchini is crispy tender.
- 4add tomato wedges, sprinkle with cheese.
- 5cover, let stand 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini & Onions With Mozzarella Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 191.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g