Recipe by Swan Valley Tammi
This is on my 'to try' list this summer because we have 3 VERY prolific zucchini plants this year!
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups sliced zucchini (sliced 1/8-inch thick)
- 1 cup sliced onion (sliced 1/8-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add all ingredients, except cheese and tomato wedges.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is crisp-tender. (approx. 7-10 minutes.).
- Add tomato wedges; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.