1/1 Photo of Zucchini, Onion and Tomato Bake
1 hr 15 mins
cajun chef in Louisiana's Note:
The flavors in this dish really work together, there are never any leftovers and everyone always wants the recipe. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice onions into thin rings and saute in olive oil until clear.
- 2Slice zucchini into thin round slices, do the same with the tomatoes.
- 3Into a Pyrex dish (the size depends upon how much zucchini you have) layer as follows: (you should have 3 layers).
- 4One layer of zucchini (do not overlap).
- 5Thin layer of sautéed onions in olive oil.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8salt and black pepper (I use quite a bit).
- 9Keep layering until you have parmesan cheese on top (put quite a bit on the top layer, again with salt and pepper) then bake in 350 oven for about 45 minutes or until brown around the sides and bubbly and the zucchini is clear.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini, Onion and Tomato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g