Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are absolutely wonderful! Very moist. This is an ideal way of using up that zucchini. I have substituted craisins for the raisins and is very good.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon then set aside.
- Combine sugar and eggs in large mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and vanilla and blend well.
- Stir in walnuts and raisins.
- Fold in sifted dry ingredients just until batter is evenly moistened-careful not to overmix.
- Spoon batter into non-stick muffin pans.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand 10 minutes, then turn muffins out onto rack to cool.