These are absolutely wonderful! Very moist. This is an ideal way of using up that zucchini. I have substituted craisins for the raisins and is very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon then set aside.
- 3Combine sugar and eggs in large mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 4Add zucchini and vanilla and blend well.
- 5Stir in walnuts and raisins.
- 6Fold in sifted dry ingredients just until batter is evenly moistened-careful not to overmix.
- 7Spoon batter into non-stick muffin pans.
- 8Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes, then turn muffins out onto rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Nut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 177.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g