Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Martha Stweart Living 2011
- 2 cups finely grated zucchini (about 2 zucchini)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Coat two 4 1/2 by 8 1/2 loaf pans with nonstick spray, line with partchment paper, and spray paper.
- Combine zucchini, sugars, oil and eggs in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in nuts and extract.
- Divide batter between loaf pans.
- Bake unitl a tester inserted in the middle of each loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Invert, and remove parchment paper. Cool completely before sliceing.