Zucchini Nut Bread - Martha Stewart
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Coat two 4 1/2 by 8 1/2 loaf pans with nonstick spray, line with partchment paper, and spray paper.
- Combine zucchini, sugars, oil and eggs in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in nuts and extract.
- Divide batter between loaf pans.
- Bake unitl a tester inserted in the middle of each loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Invert, and remove parchment paper. Cool completely before sliceing.