1/1 Photo of Zucchini, Mushroom, and Fresh Tomato Sauce over Pasta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced trimmed zucchini (1 1/2 inch dice)
- 1 cup diced mushroom
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 lb penne, cooked al dente and drained
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat the oil in a wide saucepan; add in onion; stir/saute 5 minutes.
- 2Stir in zucchini and mushrooms; saute over high heat, stirring, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in garlic; saute 1 minute.
- 4Add in tomatoes; cook/stir 5 minutes.
- 5Add in salt, parsley, and basil.
- 6Toss hot pasta with the sauce; serve immediately; sprinkle grated parmesan on top.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini, Mushroom, and Fresh Tomato Sauce over Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g