- 1 lb pasta, cooked and kept hot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup trimmed mushroom
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wide saucepan; add onion and saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini and mushrooms; saute over high, stirring until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes; cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Add salt parsley and basil.
- Toss with hot pasta and serve topped with Parmesan.