from the food tv network, these are delicious, and good for you too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons wheat bran and 2 tablespoons soy flour and sprinkle it evenly over each of the 12 cups of the muffin pan.
- 4In a larger bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until completely blended.
- 5Fill each muffin cup only 2/3 of the way with the mix, leaving room for them to rise, and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until tops start to brown.
- 6The muffins are done when lightly browned and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- 7Remove and let cool before taking out of the pan.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Muffins- Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 72.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.6 g