Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
from the food tv network, these are delicious, and good for you too.
Make and share this Zucchini Muffins- Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons wheat bran and 2 tablespoons soy flour and sprinkle it evenly over each of the 12 cups of the muffin pan.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until completely blended.
- Fill each muffin cup only 2/3 of the way with the mix, leaving room for them to rise, and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until tops start to brown.
- The muffins are done when lightly browned and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool before taking out of the pan.
I saw the show where these muffins were show-cased. The chef said that if you wanted to make them wheat-free (not gluten-free) you could substitue oat bran for the wheat bran. I did these and they were very good.
These were good, the kids ate a bit and I shredded the zucchini instead of dicing to "hide" it better. I used milk instead of heavy cream.