Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I've never counted how many muffins this makes, but it makes a lot! Recipe can easily be halved for a smaller quantity. These muffins keep very well in the freezer. While the recipe calls for 'chunk' pineapple, I prefer to buy the sliced rings and cut them to my own size preference, which is smaller then what is in the 'chunk' cans.
- 12 eggs
- 8 cups sugar
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 8 cups zucchini, shredded
- 4 cups pineapple, chunks, drained
- 3 cups walnuts, chopped
- 12 cups flour
- 8 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons nutmeg, freshly grated please
- 4 teaspoons salt
- Cream eggs, sugar and oil. Add zucchini, pineapple, and nuts then mix.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients and mix just until ingredients are combined.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.