Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Multi purpose Zucchini recipe. Great for muffins, cookies and bread.
Make and share this Zucchini Muffins, Cookies, Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs, zucchini and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Put this into greased muffin tins, greased loaf pans or drop onto cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 8-10 min 370*, bread and muffins add a little time.
- Bake till golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Tried it as a cookie & bread recipe. Works better for a cake-like cookie (we added cranberries & chocolate chips to it, yum!). The bread needed to be in the oven for an almost an hour at 350 which made it a bit dry.
Wonderful! I cut the sugar and vanilla in half and nixed the cinnamon to have muffins to go with dinner, and they turned out fantastic!