Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love vegetables.
- 2 zucchini, sliced (zucchini approx 7-inch long)
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cook potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion in 2 cups boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add butter, worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, and cheese to hot mixture.
- Combine thoroughly.
I can never find enough creative ways to serve vegetables; thanks for sharing this one! I halved the recipe and steamed everything instead of cooking in water; the cooking time was the same. Also we thought it really needed salt and pepper.