Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This has a really fresh taste to it, made this while in Darwin and took cold to a picnic, it all went. It served 10 as part of side dishes.
- 4 large eggs
- 50 g plain flour (1/3cup)
- 2 zucchini, grated (550g)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mint leaf
- 40 g freshly grated parmesan cheese (1/2cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease and line the base and side of a round (20cm) 7cm-deep cake pan with non stick baking paper.
- Put the eggs and flour in a bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir well to combine and pour into the prepared pan.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 45 minutes, until cooked through and golden.
- Cool in the pan.
This did indeed taste very fresh. It had much too much mint in it for our taste, though. But I still give it a 4 because it has such potential. If you reduce the mint to 1/4 cup (halve it) I think it would be superb. It is almost frittata like and has lovely taste but all the mint is overpowering.