Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone has too much zucchini in the summer. Here is another way to use it. A good friend gave this recipe to me along with some zucchini and it was yummy. It has no pectin in it, but uses jello.
- 5 cups sugar
- 5 cups zucchini (grated and well packed)
- 2 oranges (ground, rind and all)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- Combine everything but the jello in a pot.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the orange jello and stir well.
- Put in hot, STERILE jars and top with wax.
This is a great recipe! I used it last year when my zucchini plants just wouldn't stop producing, and gave away some of the jars of marmalade to my friends and relatives. They can't wait for this year's batch! Thanks so much for sharing such a fantastic recipe.