Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great! Something different to do with an abundance of fresh garden zucchini. The pineapple-apricot combo is really a nice change of pace. Gift from a Dear 86 year old LADY! Easy too. Great gift idea.
- 6 cups peeled grated fine zucchini
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) box apricot Jell-O
- In a saucepan place zucchini and water, bring to a boil and boil 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and pineapple.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Stir in apricot Jello and cook 10 minutes.
- Pour into hot, sterile pint jars and adjust lids.
- Cool completely.
I couldn't believe how easy this was to make. My friends are still raving over it! Once you make this, I know you will crave more and more.
This is so easy I made it two times within an hour. I tried it with cherry jello. It came out great.. my girls loved it.
This is fast, easy & delicious! I am adding it to my Xmas, housewarming & gift-giving file! Anyone whonormally doesnt like Zucchini wont evenknow its in this lovely marmalade! Ialso used Peach jello andit works great!