1/1 Photo of Zucchini Marinara
The Monterey Jack cheese is surprising in this "Italian" dish but it works better than Italian cheeses, in my opinion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute zucchini in 3 Tablespoons olive oil until lightly browned; drain.
- 2Place in 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Combine marinara sauce, wine, remaining oil, garlic, basil and oregano in small saucepan; stir well.
- 4Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Spoon sauce over zucchini; mix well.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over sauce; cover.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Marinara
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 484.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g